WATCH: Miley Cyrus, Neil Patrick Harris & More Celebs Joke About Why They Vote
5:31 pm, September 26th, 2012VIDEO
Celebrities are going to the polls like everyone else to vote for the next President of the United States.
But their reasons for casting a ballot may be a little suspect, at least according to a hilarious new PSA for Rock the Vote.
Neil Patrick Harris, for instance, plans on voting because he loves “hitting on the little old chicks who check you in.”
Jane Lynch, meanwhile, is looking to “take my mind off Kristen and Rob.”
Check out more hilarious reasons why stars like Miley Cyrus, Joel McHale and Busy Philipps plan to step out for Election Day in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves