WATCH: Miley Cyrus, Neil Patrick Harris & More Celebs Joke About Why They Vote
5:31 pm, September 26th, 2012VIDEO
Celebrities are going to the polls like everyone else to vote for the next President of the United States.
But their reasons for casting a ballot may be a little suspect, at least according to a hilarious new PSA for Rock the Vote.
Neil Patrick Harris, for instance, plans on voting because he loves “hitting on the little old chicks who check you in.”
Jane Lynch, meanwhile, is looking to “take my mind off Kristen and Rob.”
Check out more hilarious reasons why stars like Miley Cyrus, Joel McHale and Busy Philipps plan to step out for Election Day in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Farrah Abraham's New Face And Boobs
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups