WATCH: Miley Cyrus, Neil Patrick Harris & More Celebs Joke About Why They Vote
5:31 pm, September 26th, 2012VIDEO
Celebrities are going to the polls like everyone else to vote for the next President of the United States.
But their reasons for casting a ballot may be a little suspect, at least according to a hilarious new PSA for Rock the Vote.
Neil Patrick Harris, for instance, plans on voting because he loves “hitting on the little old chicks who check you in.”
Jane Lynch, meanwhile, is looking to “take my mind off Kristen and Rob.”
Check out more hilarious reasons why stars like Miley Cyrus, Joel McHale and Busy Philipps plan to step out for Election Day in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting