WATCH: Miley Cyrus, Neil Patrick Harris & More Celebs Joke About Why They Vote
5:31 pm, September 26th, 2012VIDEO
Celebrities are going to the polls like everyone else to vote for the next President of the United States.
But their reasons for casting a ballot may be a little suspect, at least according to a hilarious new PSA for Rock the Vote.
Neil Patrick Harris, for instance, plans on voting because he loves “hitting on the little old chicks who check you in.”
Jane Lynch, meanwhile, is looking to “take my mind off Kristen and Rob.”
Check out more hilarious reasons why stars like Miley Cyrus, Joel McHale and Busy Philipps plan to step out for Election Day in the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet