Celebrity Hacker Christopher Chaney Pleads Guilty, Taken Into Custody
3:35 pm, March 26th, 2012
Chaney, who entered his plea to nine felony counts, including wiretapping and unauthorized access to a computer, was immediately taken into custody.
He will be sentenced on July 23.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna