Top 12 Celebrity Births of 2012!
8:26 am, December 25th, 2012
A whole new batch of celebrity babies were born in 2012.
Some stars became first-time moms while other celeb parents added to their family.
Check out some of the famous faces who welcomed babies in 2012!
In one of the most highly-anticipated births of the year, the couple welcomed Blue Ivy on January 7.
The singer gave birth to her first child, daughter Maxwell Drew, on May 1.
Mason became a big brother when little sister Penelope entered the world on July 8.
On September 27, the Oscar winner, already mom to daughter Ava and son Deacon, added baby boy Tennessee James to her family.
The “Jersey Shore” star went from parties to Pampers when son Lorenzo was born on August 26.
The pair became parents on September 26 with the arrival of daughter Olive.
In October, the notoriously private singer welcomed a baby boy, whose name she has yet to reveal.
Baby Noah was born on September 27, joining older brother Kassius from Green’s previous relationship with Vanessa Marcil.
The couple welcomed son Camden, their first child, on September 12.
For the second year in a row, the duo’s family grew, this time thanks to son Finn on August 30.
Daughter Vivian Lake was born via a home birth on December 5, giving brothers Benjamin and John a little sister.
The former child star welcomed a child of her own when son Luca was born on March 2012.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?