Two Competitors Fired on Shocking, Twist-Filled Celebrity Apprentice
11:01 pm, May 6th, 2012RECAP
Donald Trump shook things up on “The Celebrity Apprentice” on Sunday by firing multiple contestants.
But before the boardroom showdown, Team Unanimous‘ three competitors and Team Forte‘s two had to create a print ad campaign, to run in Elle, promoting a new Chi touch-screen hairdryer.
Giudice ended up stumbling a little bit in her presentation, and the team was criticized for not promoting some of the dryer’s “revolutionary” aspects in the ads.
Lampanelli and Aiken, meanwhile, successfully got the brand’s message across, and won the challenge.
O’Day blamed her team’s loss partially on Giudice’s negotiating failures, while Giudice accused Hall of “playing it safe” throughout the task.
The finger-pointing continued until Trump announced that he was firing Giudice since, as project manager, she was most responsible for losing.
But in a surprising twist, the mogul asked all four remaining competitors to return the boardroom.
Based in part on Rich and Matlin’s recommendations, Trump vowed to fire two more.
So, who got the boot?
Lampanelli was shockingly let go for her at times “uncontrollable emotions,” while the other eliminated contestant will be revealed at the start of the next episode.
What do you think of tonight’s double elimination, and who do you want to see go head-to-head in the finale?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game