Who Was Fired on Celebrity Apprentice?
9:13 pm, May 13th, 2012RECAP
Still, one needed to be cut at the beginning of the program.
Trump asked each why they should be spared, but after they made their cases, the mogul told O’Day, “You have great beauty and great intelligence… You’re going to have a fantastic career,” are ultimately she was fired.
Now Aiken and Hall have to duke it out against each other.
The two were then tasked with putting together a celebrity charity event, and whoever does the best job will win the “Celebrity Apprentice” crown.
Hall and Aiken have to produce, host, and sell tickets to the event — a variety show — and helping them are… past fired contestants.
What do you think of Trump’s decision to boot O’Day?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed