Who Was Fired on Celebrity Apprentice?
11:00 pm, March 25th, 2012RECAP
On Sunday’s “The Celebrity Apprentice,” the remaining competitors were challenged to throw launch parties for the latest flavors of Crystal Light’s Mocktail line.
Admitted non-partyer Clay Aiken volunteered to lead Team Unanimous and promote the Peach Bellini flavor.
The guys quickly decided on the tagline “Life’s a Peach” and opted for a beach-themed party, which received a boost from celeb guests Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb, and a group sing-along to “Under the Boardwalk.”
Meanwhile, avid clubgoer Aubrey O’Day took the reins of Team Forte, deciding to do a play on the concept of “forbidden fruit” to highlight the Pomtini flavor.
The gals’ “Garden of Crystal De-Light” was well-received, particularly the Crystal Light theme song composed and performed by Debbie Gibson.
Though both teams put on very successful events, the men narrowly managed to beat out the women, much to O’Day’s surprise and disappointment.
Velasquez’s less-than-perfect work ended up being her downfall, and the actress was fired.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand