Who Was Fired on Celebrity Apprentice?
10:59 pm, April 8th, 2012RECAP
Everyone had to band together, however, during the next challenge, in which both teams were asked to create a 60-second commercial promoting Entertainment.com and its mobile app.
Mendoza (Team Forte) and Teresa Giudice (Team Unanimous) stepped up to be the project managers, and each team managed to execute their ad with little to no drama.
In the boardroom, however, many of the competitors stopped holding back, particularly Lampanelli and Ferrigno, who battled over each other’s strengths and weaknesses.
When Donald Trump announced that although both teams produced well-done commercials, Giudice’s team had won, Lampanelli and Ferrigno were left to go at it some more, along with Mendoza.
Ultimately, Ferrigno was fired for his lack of meaningful contributions to the task – and for admitting he liked the other team’s ad better.
Amazingly, the bodybuilder asked for a second chance, and was, not surprisingly, denied.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Brad Pitt Calls Angelina 'Heroic'
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing