Who Was Fired on Celebrity Apprentice?
10:58 pm, April 22nd, 2012RECAP
On Sunday’s “The Celebrity Apprentice,” the teams had to focus on a very important client: Donald Trump himself.
The challenge was to come up with a brand slogan and display to promote Trump’s new men’s fragrance, “Success.”
From the outset, rivals Aiken and Penn Jillette, and O’Day and Arsenio Hall, butted heads on how to proceed, with each one alternately trying to take control or pass the responsibility onto the other.
Aiken and company powered forward, but were forced to improvise when their planned presentation wrapped up much sooner than expected.
O’Day’s presentation was slightly less awkward, with her team’s relationship issues staying well-hidden until the boardroom, where she and Hall argued over who came up with the well-liked “Always Trust Your Instincts” slogan.
Both were all smiles again, however, when Trump announced their team had won and each player would receive money for his or her charity.
That meant Aiken and his teammates had to decide who was most at fault for their failure.
Jillette took responsibility for his team’s “You Earned It” slogan, which was slammed as one of the weakest parts of the presentation.
In response to other criticisms, though, everyone banded together, admitting a lot of the decisions – both good and bad – were made by consensus.
Ultimately, Trump – who admitted to being very conflicted – fired Jillette for his slogan mistake.
What do you think of this week’s elimination?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Are Britney Spears And Her Boyfriend On The Rocks?
- Will Jay Z's Next Single Top The Charts?
- Miley Cyrus Wants To Shock You