Stars React to Third Presidential Debate
10:43 pm, October 22nd, 2012
The exchange, moderated by Bob Schieffer, elicited a range of responses from celebrities on Twitter — ranging from the serious to the silly.
Check out what Hollywood stars are saying:
Alec Baldwin: Point goes to Mitt that China is a currency manipulator
Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Is Obama moderating this #debate?
Joy Behar: Obama is on the attack like the last debate, throwing Willard’s words back in his face
Shannen Doherty: Blah blah blah…more of the same. Tired old song
Aziz Ansari: Hypothetical question, let’s say Israel calls you up and they say ‘we need all your hummus.’ What’s your move?”#BetterDebateQuestions
Eva Longoria: As foreign policy debate begins let’s say a prayer for all our troops home and abroad! God Bless our soldiers!
Ryan Seacrest: Who do you think took this final debate?
Dane Cook: Romney loves talking about what he will do on “day 1.” I bet on day 2 he’s gonna play dance dance revolution
Rob Lowe: Good Lord can the moderator shut up???
Bill Maher: Shorter version of Romney: Me strong. Obama weak. Hulk smash.
John Legend: obama’s making it very hard for romney to disagree with him without sounding like a hawk. romney is basically saying ditto all night.
Kathy Griffin: I wish they would address the Armenian threat: the Kardashians.
Ann Curry: O:”Governor Romney has proposed wrong and reckless policies.” R: “I will get America working again.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank