Stars React to Larry Hagman Death
11:55 am, November 24th, 2012
The “Dallas” and “I Dream of Jeannie” star died from cancer complications on Friday, and many celebrities have taken to Twitter to offer their thoughts.
Check out what some stars had to say below:
Larry King: I’m shocked. Larry Hagman was a dear man who had an incredible career. He helped me to stop smoking. He really was a very special person.
Katie Couric: So sad to hear about Larry Hagman’s passing. A picture of me with “J.R.” from years ago: http://instagr.am/p/L1HerRSZAG/
Sharon Osbourne: So sad to hear about the passing of Larry Hagman. Sending love and respect to his family.
Barbara Eden: Larry Hagman not just a great actor, not just a television icon, but an element of pure Americana. I’ll miss him.
Piers Morgan: Very sad to hear that Larry Hagman has died. His JR Ewing character was the greatest TV villain of them all. Wonderful actor. #RIP great TV characters of all time.
William Shatner: My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of Larry Hagman. My best, Bill.
Simon Cowell: Very sad to hear about larry hagman. He was the best tv baddie and from people who met him all said he was a great guy. He will be missed.
Peter Fonda: RIP my dear, longtime friend and brother. You brought so much fun to everyone’s life & so much family to me & my family. always in my heart.
Alyssa Milano: #RIP Larry Hagman.
Vanessa Williams: RIP to the amazingly charming #LarryHagman.
Judith Light: So sad 2 hear the news re the brilliant gracious extraordinary Larry Hagman. He will b missed. Sending love 2 all specially Linda & Patrick.
Michael Strahan: RIP Larry Hagman! Definitely left a mark on my childhood.
Andy Cohen: RIP JR Ewing.
Holly Robinson Peete: Loved Larry Hagman as Major Nelson on “I Dream of Jeannie”…so charming RIP.
Gossip Cop will add more reactions.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook.
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties