Stars React to State of the Union Address
10:17 pm, February 12th, 2013
Many celebs tuned in for President Obama’s State of the Union Address on Tuesday night, sharing their thoughts on Twitter as they watched.
The President’s speech elicited some strong reactions, including a few humorous ones.
See what the stars said here!
Jay Leno: At the #SOTU tonight, when the President walked into the chamber, instead of ‘Hail to the Chief’ they played ‘Hey Big Spender.’
Carson Daly: SOTU now on all local LA channels…..bullsh*t. Thank God for social media. I’m flying blind now on Dorner via traditional media.
Katie Couric: Watching and still love the ritual of this night!
Jesse Tyler Ferguson: It looks line Joe Biden keeps looking at Barack’s picture and resume. Tap, ballet AND jazz?
Patton Oswalt: I hope Obama exits this speech riding on a small drone like The Green Goblin. #pumpkinbombs
Lena Dunham: So sorry, can’t watch the State Of The Union right now because I am trying to get some old yogurt out of my room
Crystal Hefner: Watching Obama’s #stateoftheunion
Bette Midler: Watching State of Union Speech. Could John Boehner look any more sour?
Chris Colfer: I am so happy those women wiped that lipstick off the President’s cheek! Could you imagine if he had that on during his whole speech?
Holly Robinson Peete: Why is equal pay for women not something both sides stand up for? #confusing #StateOfTheUnion
Dane Cook: Boehner looks like how Darth Vader always stares at people underneath his mask.
Maria Shriver: Fascinating body language on display from members of Congress as the president gives #SOTU. We are one country, right?
Christy Turlington: “Empowering our women and insuring an AIDS free generation”- @BarackObama “US must remain a beacon.” @everymomcounts
Ricky Martin: Dont understand why some women @ the #stateoftheunion wouldn’t stand up &applaud when the president talks about “The Paycheck fairness act”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video