Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston + MORE Come Together to End Gun Violence
4:55 pm, December 21st, 2012VIDEO
The stars appear with a slew of other A-listers in a new PSA from Mayors Against Illegal Guns titled, “Demand a Plan to End Gun Violence.”
In the emotional clip, the celebrities list off some of the most horrific school shootings in the U.S., such as at Columbine, Virginia Tech and Newtown, and ask, “How many more?”
Beyonce, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Garner, Jon Hamm, Jessica Alba, Will Ferrell, Chris Rock and a number of other big names are also featured in the PSA.
You can visit Demandaplan.org to join the effort to end gun violence.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook.
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing