11 Hottest New Couples of 2011
1:51 pm, December 31st, 2011
The pair hooked up on the set of Wanderlust, and went public with their relationship at the MTV Movie Awards after-party in June.
The pair got together while shooting The Place Beyond the Pines, and showed off their new relationship at Disneyland in September.
The Amazing Spider-Man co-stars fell for each other while playing Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy in the action flick.
Simpson was first spotted with the “Boardwalk Empire” star in June, and they’ve been going strong ever since.
The couple started hanging out in February, and became official shortly after.
Which new couples do you see making it through 2012?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together