WATCH: Cee Lo Green Performs With Miniature Look-Alike on The Voice
11:59 am, December 18th, 2012VIDEO
Cee Lo Green has a “Mini Me.”
During “The Voice” live finale on Monday night, the singer teamed up with his contestant Nicholas David to perform “Play That Funky Music,” and the pair were joined on stage by Green’s miniature look-alike.
15-year-old “Milo Green,” whose real name is Jordan Jackson, looked, dressed and danced exactly like Green.
The teenager revealed on Tuesday’s morning show circuit that he was recently discovered and flown out to Los Angeles with his mother.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days