WATCH: Cee Lo Green Performs With Miniature Look-Alike on The Voice
11:59 am, December 18th, 2012VIDEO
Cee Lo Green has a “Mini Me.”
During “The Voice” live finale on Monday night, the singer teamed up with his contestant Nicholas David to perform “Play That Funky Music,” and the pair were joined on stage by Green’s miniature look-alike.
15-year-old “Milo Green,” whose real name is Jordan Jackson, looked, dressed and danced exactly like Green.
The teenager revealed on Tuesday’s morning show circuit that he was recently discovered and flown out to Los Angeles with his mother.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Most Influential Celebrities Of The Year