WATCH: Cee Lo Green Performs With Miniature Look-Alike on The Voice
11:59 am, December 18th, 2012VIDEO
Cee Lo Green has a “Mini Me.”
During “The Voice” live finale on Monday night, the singer teamed up with his contestant Nicholas David to perform “Play That Funky Music,” and the pair were joined on stage by Green’s miniature look-alike.
15-year-old “Milo Green,” whose real name is Jordan Jackson, looked, dressed and danced exactly like Green.
The teenager revealed on Tuesday’s morning show circuit that he was recently discovered and flown out to Los Angeles with his mother.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted