Cee Lo Green: “I’m Not Coming Back At All” To The Voice (VIDEO)
2:37 am, February 19th, 2014VIDEO
Cee Lo Green is leaving “The Voice.”
The singer announced the news on Wednesday’s “The Ellen Show,” saying “I’m not coming back at all,” though he’s “going to miss ‘The Voice.’”
Green added in his interview with Ellen DeGeneres, “I don’t want to wear out my welcome there… I have so many other things that I want to do. I haven’t released an album in four years. I’m almost done with my album.”
But he’s not entirely done with the network.
He said, “I’m going to continue my relationship with NBC. I have a television show development deal with them as well and hopefully some other talk show opportunities for later in the year.”
Green was on “The Ellen Show” with Lionel Richie to talk about their upcoming tour.
What do you think about Green quitting “The Voice”?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court