Cee Lo Green Could Face Four Years in Prison For Allegedly Drugging Woman
6:22 pm, October 21st, 2013UPDATE
Cee Lo Green could face up to four years in state prison after being charged on Monday with allegedly drugging a woman with ecstasy before having sex with her in 2012.
There was talk that “The Voice” coach would also be charged with sexual assault, but the Los Angeles County District Attorney dropped those claims, due to insufficient evidence.
In court, Green pleaded not guilty to the felony count of furnishing a controlled substance.
He’s expected to turn himself in for booking — and post $30,000 bond — within the next 24 hours.
Green’s hearing is set for next month.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet