Cee Lo Green Accuser Claims Singer Admitted to Drugging Her With Ecstasy
9:43 am, November 2nd, 2012
The still unidentified woman reportedly secretly recorded a phone conversation with Green, during which he allegedly apologized for slipping her MDMA, otherwise known as ecstasy.
The accuser claims she doesn’t remember anything after having her drink allegedly laced with the drug until she woke up naked in a bed with Green in the room with her.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the incident allegedly began at a L.A. restaurant in July, though Green denies anything at all took place.
The woman, who is not from California, is said to have contacted her local police, who later referred the case to the LAPD.
It was the LAPD who suggested she record the supposed phone call with Green.
Green’s team maintains that the woman only went to the police after obtaining a civil lawyer and demanding money from “The Voice” coach, although another source says the woman’s lawyer only wanted to know if Green had any communicable diseases and that she had already contacted the cops by that point.
It will be up to the Los Angeles District Attorney’s office to determine whether charges should be filed following the LAPD’s investigation, reports TMZ.
Again, Green, whose real name is Thomas DeCarlo Callaway, has vehemently denied any wrongdoing.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West