Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine Join “The Voice”
3:37 pm, February 28th, 2011
The music stars will each coach a team of aspiring singers throughout the competition.
Two other coaches have yet to be named.
The unique coach-student setup distinguishes “The Voice” from Fox behemoth “American Idol.”
As producer Mark Burnett previously explained, “The coaches have a skin in the game and will be a part of the careers of these young performers after the show.”
“Cee Lo Green and Adam Levine represent the essence of ‘The Voice.’ They are two of the hottest music artists right now and their voices are instantly recognizable,” says network exec Paul Telegdy.
Hosted by Carson Daly, the new series will premiere at 9:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 26.
What do you think of the coaching choices so far?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?