Cathia, Mary Miranda Face-Off in Tense Voice Battle, Leading to Usher-Shakira Spat
9:05 pm, April 23rd, 2013VIDEO
The two Latin singers first clashed during rehearsals, but later gave a beautiful performance of Shakira‘s “Antes de las Seis.”
But the panel then had some disagreements of their own when Usher questioned why his fellow mentor chose one of her own songs, and suggested it might’ve been “narcissistic.”
And when Shakira named 17-year-old Miranda the winner, Usher went in for the steal.
Cathia immediately burst into tears after the twist.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents