MAG: Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Expecting Baby
3:37 pm, January 25th, 2012
“Michael is giving Catherine her dream gift – another baby,” claims a so-called “insider.”
Indeed, the tabloid reports that Zeta-Jones’ “bumped-up belly” was on display during a January 17 event, and that observers “are buzzing that she is pregnant.”
Star even cites the actress’ absence from the Sundance Film Festival premiere of her project Lay the Favorite as an indication that something might be happening with Zeta-Jones.
Meanwhile, the National Enquirer is also reporting the same baby rumors.
And the outlets are 100% wrong.
A rep for Douglas tells Gossip Cop it’s simply “not true” that the couple is expecting, and Zeta-Jones’ spokesperson adds that the actual reason she did not attend Sundance was that she was busy working on her movie Broken City in New Orleans.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now