MAG: Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas Expecting Baby
3:37 pm, January 25th, 2012
“Michael is giving Catherine her dream gift – another baby,” claims a so-called “insider.”
Indeed, the tabloid reports that Zeta-Jones’ “bumped-up belly” was on display during a January 17 event, and that observers “are buzzing that she is pregnant.”
Star even cites the actress’ absence from the Sundance Film Festival premiere of her project Lay the Favorite as an indication that something might be happening with Zeta-Jones.
Meanwhile, the National Enquirer is also reporting the same baby rumors.
And the outlets are 100% wrong.
A rep for Douglas tells Gossip Cop it’s simply “not true” that the couple is expecting, and Zeta-Jones’ spokesperson adds that the actual reason she did not attend Sundance was that she was busy working on her movie Broken City in New Orleans.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage