Catherine Zeta-Jones Leaves Treatment For Bipolar Disorder
9:37 am, May 21st, 2013
The star’s husband, Michael Douglas told “Extra” on Monday, “She’s got herself worked out with her meds and she’s raring to go!”
Douglas, who’s at the Cannes Film Festival to promote his Liberace movie, Behind the Candelabra, said Zeta-Jones is “doing wonderful.”
He told reporters Zeta-Jones is expected to come home on Tuesday.
The actress proactively checked into a mental health facility on April 29 for a 30-day treatment program.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?