Catherine Zeta-Jones Leaves Treatment For Bipolar Disorder
9:37 am, May 21st, 2013
The star’s husband, Michael Douglas told “Extra” on Monday, “She’s got herself worked out with her meds and she’s raring to go!”
Douglas, who’s at the Cannes Film Festival to promote his Liberace movie, Behind the Candelabra, said Zeta-Jones is “doing wonderful.”
He told reporters Zeta-Jones is expected to come home on Tuesday.
The actress proactively checked into a mental health facility on April 29 for a 30-day treatment program.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court