Catherine Zeta-Jones Leaves Treatment For Bipolar Disorder
9:37 am, May 21st, 2013
The star’s husband, Michael Douglas told “Extra” on Monday, “She’s got herself worked out with her meds and she’s raring to go!”
Douglas, who’s at the Cannes Film Festival to promote his Liberace movie, Behind the Candelabra, said Zeta-Jones is “doing wonderful.”
He told reporters Zeta-Jones is expected to come home on Tuesday.
The actress proactively checked into a mental health facility on April 29 for a 30-day treatment program.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair