CLAIM: Catherine Zeta-Jones to Star in Bipolar Documentary
12:06 pm, April 27th, 2011
“Catherine Zeta-Jones May Star in Bipolar Disorder Documentary,” writes Perez Hilton, who adds his two cents, saying, “We think it’s a good idea, so long as she gets the help she needs to deal with it first.”
According to the blogger, Zeta-Jones, who recently revealed she suffered from the disorder, “has been approached to take part in a documentary that documents the struggles of living with bipolar disorder” and is ”very interested in the idea.”
The Oscar winner has supposedly “long had the intention of turning her hand to filmmaking and this is something she feels passionate about,” adds Perez.
Sadly, one thing that Perez doesn’t feel “passionate” about is fact-checking.
Gossip Cop spoke to a rep for Zeta-Jones, who tells us the documentary story is “not true.”
Check out PHOTOS of Catherine on the set of “Playing the Field”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents