Teen Mom Catelynn Lowell NOT Pregnant
3:22 pm, June 13th, 2012
“Teen Mom” star Catelynn Lowell is pregnant, according to a cover story from In Touch titled, “This Time We’re Keeping Our Baby.”
The mag claims Lowell and Tyler Baltierra, who gave their daughter Carly up for adoption in 2009, are expecting another child together, which they intend raise now that they’re older.
A so-called “friend” of the reality star tells the mag Lowell recently called her and revealed, “I’m pregnant,” noting her pal was “nervous and scared” about her baby news.
However, Lowell is now “feeling complete joy” about her pregnancy, says an alleged “family insider,” who adds, “This time, she knew immediately that she wanted to keep the baby. She’s just so happy.”
What a lovely little story.
There’s just one tiny problem here.
Lowell is NOT pregnant.
The “Teen Mom” star tells Us Weekly, “I’m definitely not pregnant! I’m on the pill.”
But a rep for In Touch tells Gossip Cop the magazine “stands by [its] story 100 percent.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life