Teen Mom Catelynn Lowell NOT Pregnant
3:22 pm, June 13th, 2012
“Teen Mom” star Catelynn Lowell is pregnant, according to a cover story from In Touch titled, “This Time We’re Keeping Our Baby.”
The mag claims Lowell and Tyler Baltierra, who gave their daughter Carly up for adoption in 2009, are expecting another child together, which they intend raise now that they’re older.
A so-called “friend” of the reality star tells the mag Lowell recently called her and revealed, “I’m pregnant,” noting her pal was “nervous and scared” about her baby news.
However, Lowell is now “feeling complete joy” about her pregnancy, says an alleged “family insider,” who adds, “This time, she knew immediately that she wanted to keep the baby. She’s just so happy.”
What a lovely little story.
There’s just one tiny problem here.
Lowell is NOT pregnant.
The “Teen Mom” star tells Us Weekly, “I’m definitely not pregnant! I’m on the pill.”
But a rep for In Touch tells Gossip Cop the magazine “stands by [its] story 100 percent.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank