Cat Deeley Weds Comedian Patrick Kielty!
10:58 am, October 1st, 2012
Cat Deeley, host of “So You Think You Can Dance,” wed comedian Patrick Kielty in Rome on Saturday.
The intimate ceremony reportedly took place at St. Isidore’s College Church, with about 60 friends and family in attendance.
A local reception is said to have followed.
Gossip Cop is trying to confirm more details about the big day.
Deeley and Kielty began dating last year.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents