Jennifer Lopez’s Boyfriend Casper Smart Trying to Be American Idol Judge?
12:18 pm, January 27th, 2012
One so-called J. Lo “insider” tells the tabloid, “He’s made no secret that he really wants to be famous. He told her he’d love to be a guest judge on the show.”
The Reality Weekly source adds, “He pushed to be introduced to her fellow judges on Idol, which happened in December in Vegas.”
It sounds like what actually happened is that Smart met his girlfriend’s colleagues, and the magazine decided to put new spin on an already debunked report about Lopez getting him a job on “American Idol.”
As Gossip Cop has reported, Smart is not working on the show, and, regardless of his ambitions, there’s no anxiety in the Lopez camp about him using her to get an “Idol” gig.
Unfortunately, that means Smart will miss out on stuff like this.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids