Jennifer Lopez’s Boyfriend Casper Smart Trying to Be American Idol Judge?
12:18 pm, January 27th, 2012
One so-called J. Lo “insider” tells the tabloid, “He’s made no secret that he really wants to be famous. He told her he’d love to be a guest judge on the show.”
The Reality Weekly source adds, “He pushed to be introduced to her fellow judges on Idol, which happened in December in Vegas.”
It sounds like what actually happened is that Smart met his girlfriend’s colleagues, and the magazine decided to put new spin on an already debunked report about Lopez getting him a job on “American Idol.”
As Gossip Cop has reported, Smart is not working on the show, and, regardless of his ambitions, there’s no anxiety in the Lopez camp about him using her to get an “Idol” gig.
Unfortunately, that means Smart will miss out on stuff like this.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court