Casey Anthony Reports to Probation in Florida
9:46 am, August 25th, 2011
Casey Anthony has reported to probation, it’s been confirmed.
Anthony reported to the Florida Department of Corrections said last night to begin serving her one-year probation sentence for check fraud.
Anthony, who was released from prison on July 17 after being acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, had been ordered to check in for probation by noon on Friday or she could have been arrested.
Florida corrections officials will hold a press conference today at 11 a.m. ET on Anthony’s probation status.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides