Casey Anthony Reports to Probation in Florida
9:46 am, August 25th, 2011
Casey Anthony has reported to probation, it’s been confirmed.
Anthony reported to the Florida Department of Corrections said last night to begin serving her one-year probation sentence for check fraud.
Anthony, who was released from prison on July 17 after being acquitted of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, had been ordered to check in for probation by noon on Friday or she could have been arrested.
Florida corrections officials will hold a press conference today at 11 a.m. ET on Anthony’s probation status.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- Blonde Vs. Brunette Beyonce
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Ke$ha's Extremely Sloppy Set Look
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour