Casey Anthony Breaks Silence on Piers Morgan: “I Did Not Kill My Daughter”
9:53 am, June 13th, 2012VIDEO
Morgan discussed their conversation, in which Anthony professed her innocence and spoke about her new life, on his CNN show.
Anthony addressed the “misconceptions” about her, telling Morgan first and foremost, “Obviously, I didn’t kill my daughter.”
She added, “If anything, there’s nothing in this world I’ve ever been more proud of, and there’s no one I loved more than my daughter. She’s my greatest accomplishment.”
Anthony says she’s “ashamed in many ways of the person I was,” admitting that she was a “stupid kid,” but explaining that the public perception of her as “absolutely horrible” is misplaced.
An interesting moment happened as her lawyer, Cheney Mason, described to Morgan what Anthony’s daily life is like now.
Mason revealed that Anthony is in the midst of The Hunger Games trilogy, which Morgan noted is about the killing of children, making it an odd choice of reading material.
Check out videos from the show below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries