Casey Anthony’s Parents to Appear on “Dr. Phil” on September 12
1:10 pm, August 16th, 2011
The couple has remained silent since their daughter was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of their granddaughter, Caylee, but will do the ”Dr. Phil” interview in exchange for a donation to Caylee’s Fund.
“We knew that we’d want to speak at some point,” said Cindy Anthony in a statement.
“We are hoping that by doing this interview, we will be able to help other people who may be experiencing struggles of their own. We certainly don’t want anyone to experience what we have these last three years.”
That experience includes attacks on the family, before and after Casey’s controversial acquittal.
“Have these attacks been warranted, or not? I looked them straight in the eye and asked some very tough questions,” said Dr. Phil in a statement. “Nothing is off limits during this interview.”
Will you be tuning in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Lindsay Lohan: Rehab is Pointless?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Top Celebrity Hair Secret: Clip On Bangs
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood