Casey Anthony’s Parents to Appear on “Dr. Phil” on September 12
1:10 pm, August 16th, 2011
The couple has remained silent since their daughter was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of their granddaughter, Caylee, but will do the ”Dr. Phil” interview in exchange for a donation to Caylee’s Fund.
“We knew that we’d want to speak at some point,” said Cindy Anthony in a statement.
“We are hoping that by doing this interview, we will be able to help other people who may be experiencing struggles of their own. We certainly don’t want anyone to experience what we have these last three years.”
That experience includes attacks on the family, before and after Casey’s controversial acquittal.
“Have these attacks been warranted, or not? I looked them straight in the eye and asked some very tough questions,” said Dr. Phil in a statement. “Nothing is off limits during this interview.”
Will you be tuning in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks