Casey Anthony Ordered Back to Florida to Serve Probation By August 26
1:23 pm, August 12th, 2011
Casey Anthony was ordered to return to Orlando to serve one year of probation for check fraud.
The ruling by Judge Belvin Perry means she must report to the Department of Corrections by August 26.
Anthony’s legal team had argued that their client would be in too much danger to come back to Florida.
Due to those safety concerns, her address can be confidential, the judge ruled.
Anthony was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee, last month.
She was released from prison on July 17 and immediately disappeared from public view, later reportedly surfacing in Ohio.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Cher's Style Transformation
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?