Casey Anthony Ordered Back to Florida to Serve Probation By August 26
1:23 pm, August 12th, 2011
Casey Anthony was ordered to return to Orlando to serve one year of probation for check fraud.
The ruling by Judge Belvin Perry means she must report to the Department of Corrections by August 26.
Anthony’s legal team had argued that their client would be in too much danger to come back to Florida.
Due to those safety concerns, her address can be confidential, the judge ruled.
Anthony was acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee, last month.
She was released from prison on July 17 and immediately disappeared from public view, later reportedly surfacing in Ohio.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!