CLAIM: Jerry Springer Offers Casey Anthony $1 Million for TV Appearance
2:10 pm, July 8th, 2011
Casey Anthony‘s trial made her one of the biggest stories of 2011, so speculation is already flying about when and where she’ll give her first media appearance since being acquitted of her toddler daughter’s murder.
Now RadarOnline claims Jerry Springer has offered Anthony $1 million to appear on his show.
“It’s the first genuine mega offer to be made to Casey,” says the site, which reports that Springer’s camp made the offer to Anthony’s legal team this morning, supposedly with the catch that she must appear with her parents, Cindy and George, as well as her brother, Lee.
The trial sparked allegations of sexual abuse among the Anthonys.
Obviously, there would be prurient interest in seeing the fractured family interviewed together.
But it’s not going to happen on “The Jerry Springer Show.”
Radar’s story is ”not true,” a rep for Springer tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?