Casey Anthony Jail Video Released – Shows Reaction to Caylee’s Discovery
11:34 am, October 1st, 2011VIDEO
New video of Casey Anthony has been released, reportedly showing her reaction to the news that authorities had found her daughter Caylee‘s remains.
The Orange County Jail security camera footage from December 2008 shows Anthony waiting for medical attention and catching a TV bulletin about the police discovery after a 5-month search for the toddler.
Hunched over, Anthony rocks back and forth in her chair.
Judge Stan Strickland ordered the video to be sealed before Anthony’s murder trial, having deemed it “highly inflammatory” and potentially prejudicial.
Anthony was acquitted of the murder charges in July.
On Friday, Judge Belvin Perry ruled to release it, saying “there is no reasonable expectation of privacy in jail,” and concluding that the footage does not constitute a violation of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?