Casey Anthony Free As Probation Ends
6:32 pm, August 24th, 2012
Casey Anthony is free.
The 26-year-old, who was infamously acquitted of the murder of her two-year-old daughter Caylee in July 2011, is no longer under probation relating to her conviction on check fraud.
On Friday, the Florida Department of Corrections confirmed the end of Anthony’s probation, which began last August 25.
Anthony is now permitted to live wherever she likes, although there’s been no indication of where she’ll go if she chooses to leave the undisclosed location in Florida where she’s resided since her murder trial came to a controversial end.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness