Casey Affleck Sued for Sex Harassment by Second Woman
11:00 am, July 31st, 2010
A second woman has sued Casey Affleck for sexual harassment, claiming the actor-director climbed into her bed and groped her as she slept.
Cinematographer Magdalena Gorka filed a $2.25 million suit in Los Angeles Superior Court claiming Affleck refused to pay or credit her for her work on I’m Still Here: The Lost Year of Joaquin Phoenix after his allegedly abusive behavior forced her to exit the project.
Gorka describes an incident at Phoenix’s apartment, where the documentary’s crew was staying the night.
“During the middle of the night, (Gorka) awoke to find Affleck lying in the bed next to her,” the lawsuit alleges. “Unbeknownst to (Gorka), Affleck had entered the bedroom while she was asleep and crawled into the bed.”
“When she woke up, Affleck was curled up next to her in the bed wearing only his underwear and a t-shirt. He had his arm around her, was caressing her back, his face was within inches of hers and his breath reeked of alcohol.”
According to the suit, Gorka demanded Affleck leave, which he eventually did. The cinematographer left the project, eventually returned after White was hired, but claims she was “berated and verbally attacked” by Affleck during her second stint.
Affleck’s camp has not yet issued a statement.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Amanda Bynes' Nose Job Mystery
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour