Casey Affleck Settles Sex Lawsuits
9:30 pm, September 14th, 2010
“The disputes between Flemmy Productions, LLC [Affleck's company] and Casey Affleck with Amanda White and Magdalena Gorka in connection with the film I’m Still Here have been resolved to the mutual satisfaction of the parties and the lawsuits are being dismissed,” said Affleck’s side in a statement.
The settlements’ financial terms were not disclosed. White had sued for $2 million and Gorka for $2.25 million.
Affleck’s camp and the women reportedly held a secret mediation in August.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days