Cary Laine Turns All Four Chairs, Gets Hilarious Response from Voice Coaches
9:21 pm, February 25th, 2014VIDEO
Cary Laine received a four-chair turn-around on part two of “The Voice” season six premiere on Tuesday.
The singer impressed all the coaches with a powerful rendition of “Better Dig Two” by The Band Perry, with Adam Levine pushing his button first.
Levine went on to try to woo Laine onto his team by offering his seat “in my big red leather chair,” prompting Usher and Shakira to amusingly follow suit.
And Blake Shelton, of course, played the country music card.
It only got funnier from there.
But which coach did Laine choose?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?