Cary Laine Turns All Four Chairs, Gets Hilarious Response from Voice Coaches
9:21 pm, February 25th, 2014VIDEO
Cary Laine received a four-chair turn-around on part two of “The Voice” season six premiere on Tuesday.
The singer impressed all the coaches with a powerful rendition of “Better Dig Two” by The Band Perry, with Adam Levine pushing his button first.
Levine went on to try to woo Laine onto his team by offering his seat “in my big red leather chair,” prompting Usher and Shakira to amusingly follow suit.
And Blake Shelton, of course, played the country music card.
It only got funnier from there.
But which coach did Laine choose?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents