Carrie Underwood 2 Months Pregnant?
6:53 pm, January 26th, 2011
“Carrie & Mike Great Expectations,” reads the headline of a piece in Star magazine, which goes on to claim that Carrie Underwood is pregnant and will “soon be singing lullabies to her little one with hubby Mike Fisher.”
According to a so-called “insider,” Underwood “just learned that she’s two months pregnant.”
The tab notes Underwood and Fisher will have “plenty of time to prepare for the August due date, since the NHL finals end in June and she has only three performances scheduled.”
Of course, Star will also have plenty of time to backtrack or ignore its erroneous report, because the country crooner is NOT expecting.
A rep for Underwood assures Gossip Cop “she is not pregnant.”
Once again, the only thing fertile here are the imaginations of the creative writers at Star.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids