Carrie Underwood 2 Months Pregnant?
6:53 pm, January 26th, 2011
“Carrie & Mike Great Expectations,” reads the headline of a piece in Star magazine, which goes on to claim that Carrie Underwood is pregnant and will “soon be singing lullabies to her little one with hubby Mike Fisher.”
According to a so-called “insider,” Underwood “just learned that she’s two months pregnant.”
The tab notes Underwood and Fisher will have “plenty of time to prepare for the August due date, since the NHL finals end in June and she has only three performances scheduled.”
Of course, Star will also have plenty of time to backtrack or ignore its erroneous report, because the country crooner is NOT expecting.
A rep for Underwood assures Gossip Cop “she is not pregnant.”
Once again, the only thing fertile here are the imaginations of the creative writers at Star.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank