VIDEO: Carrie Underwood Gives 12-Year-Old Fan His First Kiss On Stage
6:05 pm, September 24th, 2012VIDEO
Carrie Underwood made a lasting impression on at least one young fan in Louisville over the weekend.
She gave him his first kiss.
The singer noticed that 12-year-old audience member Chase was holding a sign asking her to be his first kiss, and Underwood obliged, bringing the giddy preteen up on stage.
Underwood joked that her husband, hockey player Mike Fisher, might come “looking for [him]” later and then asked Chase, “How are we going to do this?”
Without missing a beat, the kid replied, “Lip to lip.”
Underwood — and the crowd — loved it, and she gave Chase a quick peck on the lips.
After the show, she tweeted, “Thanks, Chase, for the kiss and thanks Louisville for rocking so hard tonight! We had fun! #liptolip.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties