Carrie Underwood Apologizes For Losing Voice in Iowa, Says She’ll Give Money Back
2:48 pm, December 18th, 2012VIDEO
Carrie Underwood felt so bad about losing her voice while performing in Des Moines, she told the audience she’s giving back the money.
After singing for 90 minutes at the Iowa Events Center on Friday, the “American Idol” winner told the crowd who came to see her Blown Away tour, “I feel real guilty about making any money on this show tonight… So whatever I’m making is just going to go right back into this community.”
“I feel that’s the right thing to do,” she added to tremendous applause.
What do you think about Underwood’s gesture?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank