Carrie Underwood Apologizes For Losing Voice in Iowa, Says She’ll Give Money Back
2:48 pm, December 18th, 2012VIDEO
Carrie Underwood felt so bad about losing her voice while performing in Des Moines, she told the audience she’s giving back the money.
After singing for 90 minutes at the Iowa Events Center on Friday, the “American Idol” winner told the crowd who came to see her Blown Away tour, “I feel real guilty about making any money on this show tonight… So whatever I’m making is just going to go right back into this community.”
“I feel that’s the right thing to do,” she added to tremendous applause.
What do you think about Underwood’s gesture?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook.
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?