Carrie Underwood Apologizes For Losing Voice in Iowa, Says She’ll Give Money Back
2:48 pm, December 18th, 2012VIDEO
Carrie Underwood felt so bad about losing her voice while performing in Des Moines, she told the audience she’s giving back the money.
After singing for 90 minutes at the Iowa Events Center on Friday, the “American Idol” winner told the crowd who came to see her Blown Away tour, “I feel real guilty about making any money on this show tonight… So whatever I’m making is just going to go right back into this community.”
“I feel that’s the right thing to do,” she added to tremendous applause.
What do you think about Underwood’s gesture?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook.
You might like:
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress