Carrie Underwood Apologizes For Losing Voice in Iowa, Says She’ll Give Money Back
2:48 pm, December 18th, 2012VIDEO
Carrie Underwood felt so bad about losing her voice while performing in Des Moines, she told the audience she’s giving back the money.
After singing for 90 minutes at the Iowa Events Center on Friday, the “American Idol” winner told the crowd who came to see her Blown Away tour, “I feel real guilty about making any money on this show tonight… So whatever I’m making is just going to go right back into this community.”
“I feel that’s the right thing to do,” she added to tremendous applause.
What do you think about Underwood’s gesture?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter.
Like us on Facebook.
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting