Carrie Underwood Banned by Ottawa Radio Station After Hubby Trade
10:57 am, February 22nd, 2011
Carrie Underwood isn’t welcome in at least one corner of Canada.
Local station Kiss 105.3 called the move a “betrayal to our community” and suggested that Nashville resident Underwood was responsible for uprooting Fisher to Tennessee.
Even though 105.3 has reportedly gone three years already without playing an Underwood tune (it isn’t a country station), Fisher isn’t happy with the public ban on his wife.
“I heard about it right away and Carrie heard about it and she was extremely disappointed and frustrated,” the hockey player tells The Vancouver Sun.
“I think they meant it as a joke that really wasn’t funny… obviously Carrie had nothing to do with the move or the trade or anything, so to imply something like that was just wrong.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage