Carrie Underwood Banned by Ottawa Radio Station After Hubby Trade
10:57 am, February 22nd, 2011
Carrie Underwood isn’t welcome in at least one corner of Canada.
Local station Kiss 105.3 called the move a “betrayal to our community” and suggested that Nashville resident Underwood was responsible for uprooting Fisher to Tennessee.
Even though 105.3 has reportedly gone three years already without playing an Underwood tune (it isn’t a country station), Fisher isn’t happy with the public ban on his wife.
“I heard about it right away and Carrie heard about it and she was extremely disappointed and frustrated,” the hockey player tells The Vancouver Sun.
“I think they meant it as a joke that really wasn’t funny… obviously Carrie had nothing to do with the move or the trade or anything, so to imply something like that was just wrong.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture