REPORT: Carrie Prejean Set to Marry on Friday
1:52 pm, June 29th, 2010BREAKING!
Prejean became nationally prominent after answering a question from Perez Hilton on same-sex marriage during the 2009 Miss USA pageant. Her opposition to same-sex marriage (and subsequent lobbying) set off a feud with Hilton, sparked a media and political debate on free speech and civil rights, and initiated a year of personal drama for Prejean.
Among other controversies, Prejean was alleged to have used pageant funds to pay for breast implants, was discovered to have taken nude photos and made a sex tape, was dethroned as Miss California for breach of contract, and accused Larry King of “being inappropriate” during a bizarre interview in the midst of Prejean’s claims that there was a media campaign against her.
The couple became engaged in February after dating since last year.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?