REPORT: Carrie Prejean Set to Marry on Friday
1:52 pm, June 29th, 2010BREAKING!
Prejean became nationally prominent after answering a question from Perez Hilton on same-sex marriage during the 2009 Miss USA pageant. Her opposition to same-sex marriage (and subsequent lobbying) set off a feud with Hilton, sparked a media and political debate on free speech and civil rights, and initiated a year of personal drama for Prejean.
Among other controversies, Prejean was alleged to have used pageant funds to pay for breast implants, was discovered to have taken nude photos and made a sex tape, was dethroned as Miss California for breach of contract, and accused Larry King of “being inappropriate” during a bizarre interview in the midst of Prejean’s claims that there was a media campaign against her.
The couple became engaged in February after dating since last year.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court