Carrie Fisher Treated After Bipolar Episode on Cruise Ship (VIDEO)
2:18 pm, February 26th, 2013VIDEO
Carrie Fisher made a memorable appearance last week while aboard the Holland America Eurodam in the Caribbean.
The actress, who was a special guest on the cruise ship, slurred off-key through the song, “Skylark,” while simultaneously cleaning up after her dog onstage.
The spectacle, caught on video (below) led audience members to believe Fisher was drunk.
But her rep tells Gossip Cop that Fisher, who was later hospitalized, suffered from a bipolar disorder episode.
“There was a medical incident related to Carrie Fisher’s bipolar disorder,” says the rep, adding, “She went to the hospital briefly to adjust her medication and is feeling much better now.”
Fisher has been open in the past about her battle with the illness.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors