Carrie Fisher Treated After Bipolar Episode on Cruise Ship (VIDEO)
2:18 pm, February 26th, 2013VIDEO
Carrie Fisher made a memorable appearance last week while aboard the Holland America Eurodam in the Caribbean.
The actress, who was a special guest on the cruise ship, slurred off-key through the song, “Skylark,” while simultaneously cleaning up after her dog onstage.
The spectacle, caught on video (below) led audience members to believe Fisher was drunk.
But her rep tells Gossip Cop that Fisher, who was later hospitalized, suffered from a bipolar disorder episode.
“There was a medical incident related to Carrie Fisher’s bipolar disorder,” says the rep, adding, “She went to the hospital briefly to adjust her medication and is feeling much better now.”
Fisher has been open in the past about her battle with the illness.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Celebrities With Their Moms