Carrie Fisher Treated After Bipolar Episode on Cruise Ship (VIDEO)
2:18 pm, February 26th, 2013VIDEO
Carrie Fisher made a memorable appearance last week while aboard the Holland America Eurodam in the Caribbean.
The actress, who was a special guest on the cruise ship, slurred off-key through the song, “Skylark,” while simultaneously cleaning up after her dog onstage.
The spectacle, caught on video (below) led audience members to believe Fisher was drunk.
But her rep tells Gossip Cop that Fisher, who was later hospitalized, suffered from a bipolar disorder episode.
“There was a medical incident related to Carrie Fisher’s bipolar disorder,” says the rep, adding, “She went to the hospital briefly to adjust her medication and is feeling much better now.”
Fisher has been open in the past about her battle with the illness.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?