CLAIM: Carrie Ann Inaba is Engaged
2:28 am, March 9th, 2011
Carrie Ann Inaba of “Dancing with the Stars” is NOT engaged, despite a slew of reports.
Among the worst examples of these stories came from Examiner.com. According to the site, “‘Dancing with the Stars’ judge, Carrie Ann Inaba told Us Magazine that she’s engaged to accountant Jesse Sloane.”
(1) Inaba never spoke to Us about getting engaged.
(2) Inaba’s boyfriend’s name is Jesse Sloan, not Sloane.
(3) Inaba gave an interview to Prevention magazine in which she said she and Sloan are “planning a summer wedding on the beach… We want everyone to jump in the water with us after our vows.” She didn’t say they were currently engaged or which summer that would be.
Inaba has even taken to Twitter now to note, “Thank you all for your love and support on my engagement. So exciting to hear that I’m engaged. Why I am the last to know? Lol!”
She added, “For, now, I”m not ‘Jesse’s Mrs. to be’, I”m still just ‘Jesse’s Girl’. :)”
Maybe places like Examiner should exam how they report stories.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- Advice Us Parents Wish We Could Give These Celebs
- Athletes Who Made their Way to the Big Screen
- Justin Bieber is a Metal Head?