CLAIM: Carrie Ann Inaba is Engaged
2:28 am, March 9th, 2011
Carrie Ann Inaba of “Dancing with the Stars” is NOT engaged, despite a slew of reports.
Among the worst examples of these stories came from Examiner.com. According to the site, “‘Dancing with the Stars’ judge, Carrie Ann Inaba told Us Magazine that she’s engaged to accountant Jesse Sloane.”
(1) Inaba never spoke to Us about getting engaged.
(2) Inaba’s boyfriend’s name is Jesse Sloan, not Sloane.
(3) Inaba gave an interview to Prevention magazine in which she said she and Sloan are “planning a summer wedding on the beach… We want everyone to jump in the water with us after our vows.” She didn’t say they were currently engaged or which summer that would be.
Inaba has even taken to Twitter now to note, “Thank you all for your love and support on my engagement. So exciting to hear that I’m engaged. Why I am the last to know? Lol!”
She added, “For, now, I”m not ‘Jesse’s Mrs. to be’, I”m still just ‘Jesse’s Girl’. :)”
Maybe places like Examiner should exam how they report stories.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit