Carrie Ann Inaba Calls Off Engagement
6:29 pm, September 10th, 2012
Carrie Ann Inaba has called off her engagement.
The “Dancing with the Stars” judge and her fiancé, accountant Jesse Sloan, had been engaged for more than a year, but decided to quietly end their romance a few months ago.
“They decided early in the summer to break off their engagement and have remained friends,” Inaba’s rep tells Gossip Cop.
They memorably became engaged in March 2011 when Sloan proposed to Inaba on “Live with Regis and Kelly.”
“Dancing with the Stars” returns on September 24 with a much-hyped All-Star cast.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss