Carrie Ann Inaba Calls Off Engagement
6:29 pm, September 10th, 2012
Carrie Ann Inaba has called off her engagement.
The “Dancing with the Stars” judge and her fiancé, accountant Jesse Sloan, had been engaged for more than a year, but decided to quietly end their romance a few months ago.
“They decided early in the summer to break off their engagement and have remained friends,” Inaba’s rep tells Gossip Cop.
They memorably became engaged in March 2011 when Sloan proposed to Inaba on “Live with Regis and Kelly.”
“Dancing with the Stars” returns on September 24 with a much-hyped All-Star cast.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired