Carrie Ann Inaba Calls Off Engagement
6:29 pm, September 10th, 2012
Carrie Ann Inaba has called off her engagement.
The “Dancing with the Stars” judge and her fiancé, accountant Jesse Sloan, had been engaged for more than a year, but decided to quietly end their romance a few months ago.
“They decided early in the summer to break off their engagement and have remained friends,” Inaba’s rep tells Gossip Cop.
They memorably became engaged in March 2011 when Sloan proposed to Inaba on “Live with Regis and Kelly.”
“Dancing with the Stars” returns on September 24 with a much-hyped All-Star cast.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?