Carrie Ann Inaba Calls Off Engagement
6:29 pm, September 10th, 2012
Carrie Ann Inaba has called off her engagement.
The “Dancing with the Stars” judge and her fiancé, accountant Jesse Sloan, had been engaged for more than a year, but decided to quietly end their romance a few months ago.
“They decided early in the summer to break off their engagement and have remained friends,” Inaba’s rep tells Gossip Cop.
They memorably became engaged in March 2011 when Sloan proposed to Inaba on “Live with Regis and Kelly.”
“Dancing with the Stars” returns on September 24 with a much-hyped All-Star cast.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In