Carolina Herrera to Sell Kristen Stewart’s Breaking Dawn Wedding Dress in Stores
7:02 pm, November 21st, 2011
The wedding dress worn by Kristen Stewart‘s Bella Swan character in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1 will be for sale at designer Carolina Herrera‘s CHNY boutiques, it was announced on Monday.
The long-sleeved white sheath wedding dress, embellished with lace backing, was specially designed for Stewart.
Herrera, who said she was “flattered” to be asked to come up with the much-anticipated gown, said on the red carpet last week, “I wanted to create a magical moment that they had at the wedding.”
Right now it has not been revealed how many gowns will be created, or for how much they will be sold.
Already the bridal dress company Alfred Angelo is selling official replicas (right) for $799.
Would you wear Bella’s wedding gown?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents