WATCH: Carnival Cruise Ship Stranded At Sea Mocked on Saturday Night Live
9:30 am, February 17th, 2013VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” opened its show by parodying the disabled Carnival Cruise ship that was stranded at sea.
In the show’s cold open, two crew members (Jason Sudeikis and Cecily Strong) tried to entertain and uplift the spirits of the passengers who couldn’t shower or use toilets for four days.
The crew members’ attempts to cheer up the passengers failed when they read the week’s headlines — that passenger missed while onboard — including The Pope resigning, the North Koreans’ recent nuclear test, and Olympian Oscar Pistorius allegedly murdering his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.
Even the ship’s entertainment, such as a hypnotist and comedian, didn’t help the annoyed passengers.
Check out the funny video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?