WATCH: Carnival Cruise Ship Stranded At Sea Mocked on Saturday Night Live
9:30 am, February 17th, 2013VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” opened its show by parodying the disabled Carnival Cruise ship that was stranded at sea.
In the show’s cold open, two crew members (Jason Sudeikis and Cecily Strong) tried to entertain and uplift the spirits of the passengers who couldn’t shower or use toilets for four days.
The crew members’ attempts to cheer up the passengers failed when they read the week’s headlines — that passenger missed while onboard — including The Pope resigning, the North Koreans’ recent nuclear test, and Olympian Oscar Pistorius allegedly murdering his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.
Even the ship’s entertainment, such as a hypnotist and comedian, didn’t help the annoyed passengers.
Check out the funny video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank