WATCH: Carnival Cruise Ship Stranded At Sea Mocked on Saturday Night Live
9:30 am, February 17th, 2013VIDEO
“Saturday Night Live” opened its show by parodying the disabled Carnival Cruise ship that was stranded at sea.
In the show’s cold open, two crew members (Jason Sudeikis and Cecily Strong) tried to entertain and uplift the spirits of the passengers who couldn’t shower or use toilets for four days.
The crew members’ attempts to cheer up the passengers failed when they read the week’s headlines — that passenger missed while onboard — including The Pope resigning, the North Koreans’ recent nuclear test, and Olympian Oscar Pistorius allegedly murdering his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.
Even the ship’s entertainment, such as a hypnotist and comedian, didn’t help the annoyed passengers.
Check out the funny video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!