WATCH: Carly Rose Sonenclar, 13, Gets Standing Ovation From X Factor Judges
9:24 pm, September 13th, 2012VIDEO
A standout performance from Carly Rose Sonenclar on Thursday’s “X Factor” proved good things come in small packages.
The petite 13-year-old stunned the judges and audience with her mature-beyond-her-years take on Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good.”
The sultry rendition earned Sonenclar the very first standing ovation from all four judges this season.
Britney Spears was the first to dish out some serious praise, saying, “Miss thang, you are a little diva! You were unbelievable. You can see all of us are completely in love with you.”
And Simon Cowell found himself in utter disbelief.
“That’s not you singing,” he told Sonenclar. “Somebody is behind you singing that song.”
He went on to add, “A star has just walked out on that stage. ”
Needless to say, the judges unanimously voted Sonenclar through, with Cowell saying she earned “4,833″ “yes” answers from everyone in the arena.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Kate Upton: Beautiful As Always
- Blue Ivy's Fro On Display In Spain
- Daddy's Girls: Celebs And Their Dads
- 5 Super Pretentious Celebrity Emotional Outbursts