WATCH: Carly Rose Sonenclar, 13, Gets Standing Ovation From X Factor Judges
9:24 pm, September 13th, 2012VIDEO
A standout performance from Carly Rose Sonenclar on Thursday’s “X Factor” proved good things come in small packages.
The petite 13-year-old stunned the judges and audience with her mature-beyond-her-years take on Nina Simone’s “Feeling Good.”
The sultry rendition earned Sonenclar the very first standing ovation from all four judges this season.
Britney Spears was the first to dish out some serious praise, saying, “Miss thang, you are a little diva! You were unbelievable. You can see all of us are completely in love with you.”
And Simon Cowell found himself in utter disbelief.
“That’s not you singing,” he told Sonenclar. “Somebody is behind you singing that song.”
He went on to add, “A star has just walked out on that stage. ”
Needless to say, the judges unanimously voted Sonenclar through, with Cowell saying she earned “4,833″ “yes” answers from everyone in the arena.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!