WATCH: Carly Rose Sonenclar Deserves X Factor Top Spot, Says Simon Cowell
10:35 pm, November 21st, 2012VIDEO
It was an outstanding night for the youngest “X Factor” contestants on Wednesday’s show.
Shortly after Diamond White blew away the judges and earned a standing ovation, fellow 13-year-old Carly Rose Sonenclar did the same.
And this time, Simon Cowell was on his feet, too.
“I’ve heard that song a lot of times. That was one of the best versions of it I’ve ever heard,” he told Sonenclar.
“I think I’ve changed my mind,” Cowell said. “I think you’ve blown this competition way open.”
“I need to see like a school ID or something because I really, honestly don’t believe you when you say you’re 13,” she said.
Lovato continued, “You’re just amazing and you’re going to be around in this music industry for the rest of your life.”
Added Sonenclar’s mentor, Britney Spears, “I agree with everyone. I will never get over the fact that you’re 13. It’s unreal.”
Check out the video below, and tell us which contestant you think will be in the top spot tomorrow night!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted