Carly Rose Sonenclar, 13, Breaks Down, Deemed “Star in the Making” on X Factor
10:33 pm, November 7th, 2012VIDEO
Carly Rose Sonenclar broke down in tears at the end of her moving “X Factor” performance on Wednesday.
The 13-year-old performed Bruno Mars’ “It Will Rain,” and her emotion was palpable.
“That was really heartfelt,” L.A. Reid told her, adding, “It was honest. I loved it. And I love you.”
Demi Lovato pointed out Sonenclar’s improvement since last week, and said, “I would watch this over and over again. You’re incredible.”
Simon Cowell was sure the singer “would have a hit with a song like that.”
“The fact that you gave it so much, you’ve got guts for someone you’re age,” he told her. “I’ve got a feeling with you, Carly, that we’re watching a star in the making.”
Mentor Britney Spears was also blown away, telling Sonenclar, “I feel like you should’ve closed the show because no one can follow that.”
Check out the video below and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Prince William And Kate Middleton Celebrate Anniversary