Carly Rose Sonenclar, 13, Breaks Down, Deemed “Star in the Making” on X Factor
10:33 pm, November 7th, 2012VIDEO
Carly Rose Sonenclar broke down in tears at the end of her moving “X Factor” performance on Wednesday.
The 13-year-old performed Bruno Mars’ “It Will Rain,” and her emotion was palpable.
“That was really heartfelt,” L.A. Reid told her, adding, “It was honest. I loved it. And I love you.”
Demi Lovato pointed out Sonenclar’s improvement since last week, and said, “I would watch this over and over again. You’re incredible.”
Simon Cowell was sure the singer “would have a hit with a song like that.”
“The fact that you gave it so much, you’ve got guts for someone you’re age,” he told her. “I’ve got a feeling with you, Carly, that we’re watching a star in the making.”
Mentor Britney Spears was also blown away, telling Sonenclar, “I feel like you should’ve closed the show because no one can follow that.”
Check out the video below and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents