Carly Rose Sonenclar, 13, Breaks Down, Deemed “Star in the Making” on X Factor
10:33 pm, November 7th, 2012VIDEO
Carly Rose Sonenclar broke down in tears at the end of her moving “X Factor” performance on Wednesday.
The 13-year-old performed Bruno Mars’ “It Will Rain,” and her emotion was palpable.
“That was really heartfelt,” L.A. Reid told her, adding, “It was honest. I loved it. And I love you.”
Demi Lovato pointed out Sonenclar’s improvement since last week, and said, “I would watch this over and over again. You’re incredible.”
Simon Cowell was sure the singer “would have a hit with a song like that.”
“The fact that you gave it so much, you’ve got guts for someone you’re age,” he told her. “I’ve got a feeling with you, Carly, that we’re watching a star in the making.”
Mentor Britney Spears was also blown away, telling Sonenclar, “I feel like you should’ve closed the show because no one can follow that.”
Check out the video below and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Jay-Z Needs To Work On His Picture Face
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?