Carly Rose Sonenclar, 13, Breaks Down, Deemed “Star in the Making” on X Factor
10:33 pm, November 7th, 2012VIDEO
Carly Rose Sonenclar broke down in tears at the end of her moving “X Factor” performance on Wednesday.
The 13-year-old performed Bruno Mars’ “It Will Rain,” and her emotion was palpable.
“That was really heartfelt,” L.A. Reid told her, adding, “It was honest. I loved it. And I love you.”
Demi Lovato pointed out Sonenclar’s improvement since last week, and said, “I would watch this over and over again. You’re incredible.”
Simon Cowell was sure the singer “would have a hit with a song like that.”
“The fact that you gave it so much, you’ve got guts for someone you’re age,” he told her. “I’ve got a feeling with you, Carly, that we’re watching a star in the making.”
Mentor Britney Spears was also blown away, telling Sonenclar, “I feel like you should’ve closed the show because no one can follow that.”
Check out the video below and tell us what you think!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship