Carlton Fisk Arrested for DUI in Corn Field
4:47 pm, October 23rd, 2012
Baseball legend Carlton Fisk was arrested for DUI on Monday after driving his truck into an Illinois corn field.
Police in New Lenox responded to two separate calls about a vehicle in the middle of the field, and found the Hall of Famer unconscious behind the wheel of his Ford F-150 with an open bottle of alcohol.
Law enforcement sources confirm to Gossip Cop that Fisk refused a breathalyzer test and was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and illegal transportation of alcohol.
His vehicle, which had a flat tire, was impounded.
Fisk was released from custody on Tuesday morning.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss