Who Was Eliminated on X Factor?
8:05 pm, November 13th, 2013
“The X Factor” held a special elimination on Wednesday, after last week’s results show was canceled due to a voting glitch.
At the beginning of the episode, one of the Top 13 singers had to get the boot based on the votes cast for the re-do performances held last Thursday.
Carlos Guevera was eliminated after it was revealed he received the lowest amount of votes.
That means Paulina Rubio has three boys remaining: Carlito Olivero, Tim Olstad, and Josh Levi, who was bought back last week as the wild card act.
What do you think of the results?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted